Last updated | August 10th, 2020
Hello and thanks for visiting Topaeo.com (the ‘site’). Since you are here, you agree to this Privacy Doc, which will govern your relationship with Top AEO (that’s us) and your use of this website. By using the site, you are accepting the practices described below 🙂
First of all, you should know that your privacy is super important to us. We make every effort to safeguard your info and give you the safest online experience.
So please keep reading to learn how we collect, use and protect your personally identifiable info, and what options are available to you on our site (and all our digital properties).
One more thing, when you submit info to us, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can learn more about this specific law here.
And as always, you can email us with any questions.
Here are some cool terms to know before we dive into your privacy…
- By ‘you’ we mean anyone who views, accesses or uses the site.
- By ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ we are referring to Top AEO in accordance with our terms.
- By ‘Top AEO’ we are referring to the site owner, RazorGulf LLC, which 100% owns and operates Top AEO.
- By ‘services’ we mean all content, products, services and features offered on (i) topaeo.com (ii) any mobile applications (iii) or any premium services.
- By ‘agreement’ we mean the binding terms on this page that you are reading as we speak.
- By ‘register’ we mean log in or create an account with a username and password (or any other details).
How do you use my info?
We use your info to personalize your website visit, say hi, fix technical problems, troubleshoot issues, protect your privacy, get website analytics…what basically all websites do.
We may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by saving your preferences.
- To better deliver content and services that you request or purchase.
- To notify you about promotional offers and account related activities you signed-up for (and these notifications may contain code for us to track their usage).
- To retrieve feedback or survey data (this really helps us make the site better for everyone). 😁
- To process your purchases.
- To quickly respond to customer service requests.
How do you protect my info?
Your privacy is paramount and we take it super seriously – that’s a promise.
- We regularly scan our website (and all digital assets) for any and all possible security issues, and all data is safely stored in secure servers with our hosting partners.
- A third party processes your credit card transactions through industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES), and only use your private info for transactional purposes.
- You can opt-out of mail notifications anytime by selecting the “unsubscribe” link in any email you receive from us.
- You can update your info you provided us at registration anytime by editing your account information.
- You want to delete your account whenever you’d like, just email us.
- Your personal info is never shared with anyone outside the company without your permission.
Who sees my info?
Let’s get something straight shall we? We will never sell or rent your personal data to anyone.
And we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice.
Like most businesses, we do use a select number of external service providers that we trust for certain technical and marketing services (we take these providers very carefully and make sure they meet very high data protection and security standards). These providers are (but are not limited to):
- Alphabet Inc.
- Elegant Themes
You have full and complete rights to your data.
- You can request that your info be updated or deleted any time – just send us an email.
- If you have an account, you can often update your info yourself through your account settings.
- We only keep your info for as long as necessary (e.g. to manage your account) or until you ask us to delete it.
- If your info is deleted, you are still accountable for any outstanding agreements or financial contracts with us.
- If you don’t agree with this (or the Terms), please do not use our site or services, or create an account.
- This site does contain links to other sites. You take full responsibility for your activities on these other sites and we are not liable for anything.
- We have the right to change this privacy doc at any time and you can contact us with any questions by email or this mailing address:
1545 Gulf Shores Pkwy #165
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Grow your SEO.
It only takes 30 seconds to apply. 1 day to wait.